What are the issues and questions that concern folk today? Here are a few:
- How can I improve my living conditions and can I afford to do it?
- Have I got financial security? If not what can I do about it?
- How long have I got to live?
- Am I happy with my ‘lot’?
- If the world’s economy collapses, what will happen to me?
- The world is in turmoil. Conflicts and violence are rampant. Where is this going to lead?
- Is there a God? If so, does He care?
Yes, there is a God. He is eternal and altogether powerful. The Bible is God’s inspired word and it tells us that the world will emerge from insoluble crisis to become a glorified and peaceful place. The Bible tells us repeatedly that Christ the Son of God will return to earth at a time of unprecedented crisis to establish God’s Kingdom. He will reign over the entire world, vanquish evil and achieve peace on earth. Nothing will ever be the same again. God’s word summarises beautifully the outcome of His intervention in world affairs:
“The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.” (Isaiah 32:17)
We warmly invite you to a free Bible presentation enlarging on this crucial topic. It’s titled Life’s biggest questions. God’s answers. This will be on Sunday evening the 12th of May at 7.00pm. The venue is the Christadelphian Hall, 489 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road, corner of Boyanda Street, opposite Ham Road, Wishart. That date and time again: Sunday evening the 12th of May at 7 o’clock.
Booklets titled Hope for a hopeless world and (the second one) The Kingdom of God on earth. God’s plan for the world can be downloaded or read online by going to either of the links below: